Strictly necessary cookies
Uses of cookies:
- We verify your account (authenticate) and determine when you’re logged in so we can give you the right experience and features.
- We save your last visited page on Momio, drafted content and the like for usability purposes (e.g. to help Momio reload faster).
- We cache server data for performance reasons (e.g. cache of avatar items to make Momio start faster).
Child-friendly YouTube videos can be viewed and shared on Momio. When you choose to watch YouTube videos on Momio, YouTube may place some cookies on your device. These cookies are not used for advertising or marketing purposes by Momio ApS. You can manage these cookies in your device and browser settings.
Third party cookies
A third party cookie is a cookie placed on your device or browser by one of Momio ApS’ trusted video advertising partners. They are mainly used for statistics and for showing video advertisements.
Typical uses for these cookies:
- Keep you from seeing the same advertisement repeatedly.
- Determine whether or not you have reached the daily limit of seen advertisements.
- With help of anonymized data, measure the overall effectiveness of video advertising campaigns.
Unlike many other internet services, Momio does not use advertising cookies to target advertising to you based on your interests. Momio does not sell or otherwise transmit any personally identifiable information about you to third parties.
If Momio wishes to use third party cookies that are not strictly necessary, your specific consent will be asked. You will have the possibility to deny the use of such cookies. Once you give consent, it applies to your whole Momio account regardless of which device you use the account on.
For more detailed information, see our cookie overview. It lists our video partners and some of their third party cookies used on Momio. Please note that the names of cookies, pixels and other technologies may change over time.
In your settings on Momio, you can change the cookie permissions you have given. Find the settings by logging in on Momio, going to your profile, clicking the wheel icon and choosing “Account”. Then scroll to “Cookies”.
You can easily choose whether or not you want to allow the use of third party cookies. You can change this setting at any time.
If you no longer accept the use of strictly necessary cookies, you must delete your Momio account.
You can manage and remove cookies that have already been placed on your device or browser from your device and browser settings.
The company responsible for Momio is:
If there’s a problem with Momio and you can’t solve it, you can email to our support in English at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly tell what the problem is and remember to mention your account name.